Saturday, February 05, 2005

Over reation--PMS--???

My letter is really still a draft so that I can attempt to be sure we have everything properly documented. I am seeing that there are people scattered around who have pieces of the whole story and that there are possible gaps within each place documentation may be taking place.... I don't want to send my letter until it makes good sense and doen't sound crazy....so I am planning on putting together one big fat document of everything and filing it with someone...

Between my own datebook and notes, the posts here and the various therapists and doctors I am feeling like there is NOT one general timeline of documentation...so that is my project for the rest of this week.

I was concerned yesterday at the meeting when I was told they "HAD to Document" the conversation they had with her last week. I was concerned that it came accross to them that my husband lies around in boxers with his XYZ hanging out.... So I feel very concerned that ALL the info is recorded in ONE place.

I have too many words in my letter (what's new) so I plan to work on it this weekend.... make copies of everything I can put together and take them to the day treatment--and DHS office....

In the past I have often worried sometimes about being so open here--but right now the thing I do see is that my history and words have been documented--time stamed and not been able to be edited after an hour...so at least much of it is sort of documented.

My Mom woke me up at 5 am this morning with a call--she and my aunt were up half the night worried.... They personally want us to put her in residintal care ASAP until I can be sure nothing will hurt my husband and sons..... Hard to hear this from the dead of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Memories -- Blog Tags

abuse (1) acceptance (3) adoptee (1) Adoption (1) Adoption Committee (1) Adoptive Parent (3) AdoptiveParentsNetwork.com (2) Advocate (4) Alcohol-Related Neurodevelopmental Disorders (ARND) (18) anxiety (2) At Risk (1) Attachment (3) Attachment Disorder (2) Attachment Therapy (AT) (10) Attorney (1) Behaviors (2) Bill of Rights for Children's Mental Health Disorders and their Families (1) birth mom (5) boundaries (4) Case Worker (3) Child Identification (1) Child Rights (1) Christian (1) Christmas 2008 (1) communication (1) consequences (4) Contact (1) DHS (4) diagnosis (4) Disruption (2) Dissolution (1) divorce (3) documentation (1) domestic violence (3) door alarm (2) DSM IV (1) eating disorders (1) employment (2) Family (2) family preservation (2) FASD Resource (2) Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) (24) foster family (3) Foster Home (3) Fund Raisers (2) Funding (1) goodbye (2) grief (3) home (3) Home Study (1) honeymoon (2) impulsive behaviors (3) Individual Education Plan (IEP) (15) loss (2) Marty (4) Medicaid (1) medication (6) mental health (4) mental health services (2) Missing Children (2) Mt Hood Oregon (2) Nancy Thomas (1) negative attention (3) Neurobiology (1) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) (2) oxytocin (1) Parent Advocate (2) Parental Rights (1) parenting (4) police (2) Post Adoption Family Therapy (1) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) (1) processing (3) propaganda (2) RAD Cult (6) RAD Mom (7) RAD Research (2) Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) (23) Research (8) Residential Treatment Center (1) Residential Treatment Center (RTC) (3) Resource (9) Respite (1) Safety (1) School (10) Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) (1) secondary behavior (1) Services (1) sexualized behaviors (4) short term memory (1) social (2) special education (7) Special Needs (2) Statewide Action for Family Empowerment (SAFE) (1) stealing (1) symptoms (2) tantrums and rages (4) Termination of Parental Rights (TPR) (1) The Brain (2) therapist (4) time outs (4) transition (8) Triangulation (1) Trust (1) Understanding Attachment (1) Understanding FASD (6) vacation (6) violence (2) Washington (2) website (8) When Love Is Not Enough (1) wraparound (1)