Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pen Photo--Funny To Be Asked.... and Red-White and Blue!

Oh, it's kinda funny that some people fail to understand that Yes--in fact it is actually possible that the Internet Image I use has less then a perfect comparison to my actual appearance. Photo shop and editing tools were my original computer talents! I learned way back in the day when I was editing the newspaper--and computers came on the scene...

Yes, my Internet Photo--Is Me...sort of... and there have been a few times that someone on the streets has recognized me from my Internet photo... but, in truth they actually recognized me from my real-like public personality...and only realize I am ME after they get the fact that so is HappyMomAnna...sort of.... I think the photo is about 5 years old now... and well...a lot can change in that time...and pounds can be added--subtracted--or stretched with ease on a computer...with the skills I have.... of course, I don't hide ME never have...and all over the Internet Real me is there too... everywhere in many ways not even connected to adoption.,..my children or anyone else that isn't me....

So--why would anyone actually care if I show my face? I honestly have a real hard time understanding why anyone gives a rip? What about the fact that OTHER people are seen and they have children? Should someone Not Run for President because they have adopted children? Or children at all?

I can't wait to finish my own book... If I worried about people being angry with me for writing the truth--there would be so little to write about... The TRUTH can never be considered liable--or slander...and I do lots of things that piss my kids off... If writing about Makala is so offensive then some people might die if they know some of the other things I have made my children endure...

Anyone who knows me has to become aware of one very important fact: If you don't want me to write it--don't let me see you do it.... Frankly, with my children this has been better then the threat of a swat--or grounding for two weeks! Real simple--My kids have a mom with a big Pen...and she writes a lot of things... don't give her any ideas...she may just quote you!

There have been far more parents ahead of me who have abused their children by writing about them...it's sad the little children may not like it...but, it's too bad the Constitution does Not Protect their little feelings--but, instead gives Me Free Speech...

People can object to my choice to write about whatever I decide I feel like writing about... My family heritage insured this right for not only me--but, all other Americans they shed blood for... It is so funny to be attacked from people who live around the world... Don't know the rules in your land... Don't even care and don't plan for my feet to ever leave the earth of America... Like I said 90% of our reason to adopt children and for me to raise two sets of families is that I HATE to Travel... really--no joke!

But, even more than my Hate to Travel is my lack of care for any other place on this earth... I don't really give a rip about the laws in Whatever Country someone else comes from... Don't care how their medical insurance works...or what way the water spins when someone flushes a toilet... Not interested in seeing the culture--or meeting the people--or visiting the famous landmarks... Not one drop of this American Girl has the slightest interest in having me feet leave the American soil...

Well, except the occasional drive to Canada...any only because My husband hasn't yet made his citizenship complete and well since he wants to Vote he needs to get that junk done...

I will NEVER go to Austria Never--after what his mother has told me--I have ZERO desire to visit a country my Family Died to free from commies--only to hear my mother-in-law tell me that anyone who ever thanked me for the death of my family and the blood on their country was Lying to me...

I am really one of those Americana's who is proud of it--and thinks I am all-that! If I could I would paint myself Red-White and Blue and poo Stars and Stripes around the world.... I know the historic roots of my family and if there were only one other place I wanted to see it would be the most recent migrated people on my father's side... Ireland... just because his side isn't historically documented like the other side of My Genetics... It's hard to want to visit the places I was forced to learn in history and read over and over about My mother's side... gosh... everyone knows who My family is... I would bet even those people in other nations know the history of My forefathers...

It's kinda hard to be hidden when every history book that talks about the United States and HOW it was born includes My direct family member being a major responsibility in writing the very Constitution that Protects my rights to write!

A little difficult to think I could escape notability.... or would ever want to forget the roots I am... YEP I am a Daughter of the American Revolution... related directly to a creator of the American Constitution... and a descendant of Presidents of the United States... My feet don't tread on lands I don't love--unless it is to defend my rights as given to me by those family members who were willing to be sure I have the rights I do today....

Not even a drop of want to visit anyplace that isn't HERE... I have enough to see and not much interest in my connection to royalty of other nations, my family left and rejected to create this Land I love... the Home of the Free and the Proud...

That's Me and I won't ever let that be any less then Who I am....

I am a snotty--think I am "all-that" American and dang proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Memories -- Blog Tags

abuse (1) acceptance (3) adoptee (1) Adoption (1) Adoption Committee (1) Adoptive Parent (3) AdoptiveParentsNetwork.com (2) Advocate (4) Alcohol-Related Neurodevelopmental Disorders (ARND) (18) anxiety (2) At Risk (1) Attachment (3) Attachment Disorder (2) Attachment Therapy (AT) (10) Attorney (1) Behaviors (2) Bill of Rights for Children's Mental Health Disorders and their Families (1) birth mom (5) boundaries (4) Case Worker (3) Child Identification (1) Child Rights (1) Christian (1) Christmas 2008 (1) communication (1) consequences (4) Contact (1) DHS (4) diagnosis (4) Disruption (2) Dissolution (1) divorce (3) documentation (1) domestic violence (3) door alarm (2) DSM IV (1) eating disorders (1) employment (2) Family (2) family preservation (2) FASD Resource (2) Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) (24) foster family (3) Foster Home (3) Fund Raisers (2) Funding (1) goodbye (2) grief (3) home (3) Home Study (1) honeymoon (2) impulsive behaviors (3) Individual Education Plan (IEP) (15) loss (2) Marty (4) Medicaid (1) medication (6) mental health (4) mental health services (2) Missing Children (2) Mt Hood Oregon (2) Nancy Thomas (1) negative attention (3) Neurobiology (1) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) (2) oxytocin (1) Parent Advocate (2) Parental Rights (1) parenting (4) police (2) Post Adoption Family Therapy (1) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) (1) processing (3) propaganda (2) RAD Cult (6) RAD Mom (7) RAD Research (2) Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) (23) Research (8) Residential Treatment Center (1) Residential Treatment Center (RTC) (3) Resource (9) Respite (1) Safety (1) School (10) Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) (1) secondary behavior (1) Services (1) sexualized behaviors (4) short term memory (1) social (2) special education (7) Special Needs (2) Statewide Action for Family Empowerment (SAFE) (1) stealing (1) symptoms (2) tantrums and rages (4) Termination of Parental Rights (TPR) (1) The Brain (2) therapist (4) time outs (4) transition (8) Triangulation (1) Trust (1) Understanding Attachment (1) Understanding FASD (6) vacation (6) violence (2) Washington (2) website (8) When Love Is Not Enough (1) wraparound (1)