Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Memories and SocialSpark
There is about to be another huge round of changes to happen with my business Adoptive Parents Network LLC and in the near future we will be making some announcements about the future.

One of the major things I have wanted to see the Website become is an official Social Network. My vision is to be not only a support and information site but, also a networking tool for a variety of opportunities.

I believe that everyone has something they can do in order to be skilled, educated and wonderful parents and earn an income or create a business of their own. I have been typing the keys of computers and typewriters most of my life and never been able to take the opportunities I have during the past several years to build a solid income simply by writing and sharing information.

Recently This Blog, New Memories became a part of another Social Network Community--SocialSpark. I have never made any secret of the fact that I do consider my writing as a marketable skill. I have long been a "paid" writer on the Internet. What I like about SocialSpark is that I have access to paid writing on my own Blog and websites.

As a website owner I also have the opportunity to offer some positions for other's to add to the AdoptiveParentsNetwork.com site. Right now I am keeping things simple and working as a writer here on this blog.

SocialSpark has a simple and honest code of ethics:


  • 100% Audit-able In-Post Disclosure
    SocialSpark wants their network members to maintain the trust of their readers by insisting on full in the post disclosures of all sponsored posts. This policy means that being paid for a blog post on a certain topic, even those I may have written about anyway could risk giving the impression of a conflict of interest. I personally don't have any thing to hide about the fact I like to earn some income writing and I hope other's might find their own way to make a few dollars too. Disclosure is a proactive method of letting my readers know, that I am being paid for that content. This allows me to maintain the trust of my readers and avoid any appearance of impropriety.
  • Each sponsored post opportunity within the SocialSpark marketplace provides
    the blogger a small snippet of code for a Disclosure Badge. The Disclosure Badge
    must be placed at the end of each post without exception. This badge protects
    both you and the advertiser, providing an audit-able disclosure trail that
    exceeds compliance standards based on FTC and WOMMA guidelines.
  • 100% Transparency

  • Every member participating on SocialSpark can be viewed by the public. This is how bloggers and advertisers keep the community an honest place to do business. The public can read which bloggers are working with which advertisers and on which opportunities the bloggers and advertisers have accepted. Transparency keeps everyone honest and open about the transactions that occur.

  • 100% Real Opinions

  • I especially like the fact that I am free to write or say whatever you want working with the SocialSpark community. Unlike some of the other types of paid blogging positions I have investigated SocialSpark has no restrictions about how I express my feelings about an advertiser's product or service and makes it possible for me to pick the Opportunities that fit my blog and style the best. Not only am I never asked to write about something that doesn't feel right, or about a product I don't own but I am expected to be honest and pass on those Opportunities.
    Dishonest or completely off-topic posts can ultimately hurt your blog's
    credibility. We strongly encourage you to only take opportunities that relate to
    you and to alert us if an advertiser ever suggests that you be dishonest.


  • 100% Search Engine Friendly

  • The sponsored links used by SocialSpark automatically carry the "no-follow" attribute so there will be no affect to search engine rankings. The "no-follow" is designed to protect both bloggers and advertisers from search engine penalties based on paid linking. Bloggers and Advertisers participating in the marketplace agree not to circumvent this practice and manually remove the "no-follow" attribute.

I am looking forward to all the exciting things that are going on with Social Networking and having a great time with SocialSpark. I have found that the community members are filled with some excellent ideas for Blogs, and creative ways to communicate. The opportunity to connect with other people interested in writing and sharing ideas is what I have always been all about.

I find it fun to meet other bloggers who have their own way of putting it all out there and the same need to develop the talent. SocialSpark offers interesting ways to connect with other bloggers by messaging, leaving comments and offering props and drops. I am just starting to learn my way around the community and investigating everything but already know that for those of us with the need to make words a value SocialSpark is my kind of place.

Once I master the skills of my own personal blogging I look forward to offering opportunities to those who might want to write about some of the important issues we have over at AdoptiveParentsNetwork.com.


Sponsored by SocialSpark



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Memories -- Blog Tags

abuse (1) acceptance (3) adoptee (1) Adoption (1) Adoption Committee (1) Adoptive Parent (3) AdoptiveParentsNetwork.com (2) Advocate (4) Alcohol-Related Neurodevelopmental Disorders (ARND) (18) anxiety (2) At Risk (1) Attachment (3) Attachment Disorder (2) Attachment Therapy (AT) (10) Attorney (1) Behaviors (2) Bill of Rights for Children's Mental Health Disorders and their Families (1) birth mom (5) boundaries (4) Case Worker (3) Child Identification (1) Child Rights (1) Christian (1) Christmas 2008 (1) communication (1) consequences (4) Contact (1) DHS (4) diagnosis (4) Disruption (2) Dissolution (1) divorce (3) documentation (1) domestic violence (3) door alarm (2) DSM IV (1) eating disorders (1) employment (2) Family (2) family preservation (2) FASD Resource (2) Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD) (24) foster family (3) Foster Home (3) Fund Raisers (2) Funding (1) goodbye (2) grief (3) home (3) Home Study (1) honeymoon (2) impulsive behaviors (3) Individual Education Plan (IEP) (15) loss (2) Marty (4) Medicaid (1) medication (6) mental health (4) mental health services (2) Missing Children (2) Mt Hood Oregon (2) Nancy Thomas (1) negative attention (3) Neurobiology (1) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) (2) oxytocin (1) Parent Advocate (2) Parental Rights (1) parenting (4) police (2) Post Adoption Family Therapy (1) Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) (1) processing (3) propaganda (2) RAD Cult (6) RAD Mom (7) RAD Research (2) Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) (23) Research (8) Residential Treatment Center (1) Residential Treatment Center (RTC) (3) Resource (9) Respite (1) Safety (1) School (10) Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) (1) secondary behavior (1) Services (1) sexualized behaviors (4) short term memory (1) social (2) special education (7) Special Needs (2) Statewide Action for Family Empowerment (SAFE) (1) stealing (1) symptoms (2) tantrums and rages (4) Termination of Parental Rights (TPR) (1) The Brain (2) therapist (4) time outs (4) transition (8) Triangulation (1) Trust (1) Understanding Attachment (1) Understanding FASD (6) vacation (6) violence (2) Washington (2) website (8) When Love Is Not Enough (1) wraparound (1)